Sagaci Research provides high-quality market intelligence to businesses interested in African and Middle- Eastern countries. Sagaci Research reports and databases provide an up-to-date in-depth analysis of the key sectors in the region (consumer goods, retail, construction / real-estate, financial services,…).
These reports and databases comprise an insider view of the industry, key market intelligence, reliable market data and an analysis of recent and current trends and projections.
Sagaci Research was founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and has offices in Barcelona, Cairo, Nairobi and Paris.
We are looking for full-time active Field Agents / Interviewers for the months of July through September in different parts of the Island.
The field agents / interviewers will be in charge of:
– interviewing retailers
– collecting information in stores and taking pictures
Previous experience in market research companies is not mandatory, however, we expect candidates to have:
• Understanding of questionnaires
• Resourcefulness (ability to deal with new situations, difficulties, and to come up with creative ideas)
• Attentiveness to details and quality delivery
• An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit
• Mobility on the island (own transportation or using local buses)
• Students are welcome
• Language: English, French and Creole
Compensation: to be discussed based on experience
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com